Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
After independence, India witnessed an enormous upsurge in its population. With this upsurge came the challenge of keeping pace with the fast technological development taking place around the globe. To meet this challenge and prepare the country’s youth for the 21st century, a sudden boom took place in the Indian education sector with the rapid growth of universities and colleges.
The entry of private players in education sector was never witnessed before. Today various private institutions have set up state-of-the-art tertiary education colleges which are coming up as centres of excellence in their respective regions. One of such reputed name, Inderprastha Engineering College (IPEC) was set up as a self financed institution to cater to the demands of technical education in the NCR region of UP. IPEC is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (Formerly Uttar Pardesh Technical University), Lucknow.
IPEC the emblem of excellence, an ISO 9001:2008 certified institute is ranked amongst top 10 colleges of Dr.APJAKTU. It offers undergraduate programs (B.Tech. degree) in six disciplines of engineering viz. Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering and Civil Engineering. IPEC also includes postgraduate programs (M.Tech.) in three disciplines i.e. ECE(specialization:VLSI Design), ME(specialization:Production Engineering), Computer Science & Engineering to fulfill the varied aspirations of its strength of over 3600 learners.
Highly qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members nurture and empower the students to become industry centric, competent, ethical and humane professionals in various fields of engineering . Nearly 100% result is the outcome of teaching and research methodology focused on emerging technologies and business processes. Time to time guest lectures by eminent professors, Industrial visits, Personality Development Classes, National level Seminars/Workshops/Conferences and practical exposure to authenticate theoretical knowledge provides students a basis to be innovative, entrepreneurial and assured future citizens. Besides different Technical and Non-technical Intra College Student Forums are the initiatives of students’ inherent potential providing wings to their imagination in the direction of enhancing their managerial skills, leadership qualities and creative thinking.
Today the Alumni of IPEC work with World class companies. Training and Placement Cell of the institute is an interface between students and Industry across the country and develops employable professionals through a comprehensive training program.
The lush green sprawling campus of IPEC spread over 7.81 Acres is located close to National Capital in the midst of Sahibabad Industrial Area. The distance of only 2 Km from Anand Vihar ISBT and 500m from Vaishali Metro Station makes it approachable for the aspiring engineers in NCR
|Master of Technology (2 Yrs.)||(Academic Session: 2017-18)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||18|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering (VLSI Design)||18|
|Mechanical Engineering (Production Engineering)||18|
|Bachelor of Technology (4 Yrs.)||(Academic Session: 2017-18)|
|Computer Science & Engineering||240|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||240|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||60|
- Core i3 and above configuration personal computers equipped with the latest application software platforms.
- A set of dedicated rack mounted servers deployed in a fully networked configuration based on the concept of server computing.
- A 'Data Communication and Computer Networking' simulation lab.
- Incubators offer a unique opportunity of achievement, innovation and creative professional techno economic excellence.
- 100 Mbps Fibre Optic link with 20 Mbps backup link for 24 hour internet connectivity.
The IPEC library boasts of a collection of more than 75,000 books of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Information Technology and Humanities. It also has IEEE Membership for online International Journals, and DELNET membership for resource sharing.
In order to help its students to keep abreast with the changes happening in the world of technology, the IPEC library also subscribes to 263 online journals, periodicals, and regional and national newspapers. The library also has annual reports, project and encyclopedia,on various subjects. A substantial collection of CD's covering the latest programs, and industrial & IT directories are also available. The college has developed a fully computerized library using IPEC Soft software and bar coding system. STATE OF ART LABORATORIES
- Computer Centre
- Server Room
- Professional Communication Lab
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Applied Sciences & Humanities
- More than 70 lecture rooms, well equipped with teaching aids, Computer labs, air conditioned library, 14 seminar rooms (Audio-Video facilities), 2 conference rooms.
- 24hrs power backup for all classrooms.
- Facility of Medical OPD (Homeopathy & Allopathic).
- Wi-Fi connectivity in main campus
- Dedicated Intranet to access video lectures of IIT Chennai, under NPTEL (National Program on Technology Enhanced Learning).
- Sports complex including indoor games with Table Tennis room and Badminton court. Gym for both boys and girls.
- Theatres State of the Art Auditorium (Raman Sabhagar) and an Open Air Theatre (Rangpeeth) for cultural and other programs of large gathering.
- Canteen, Coffee shop and Stationary shop on campus
- Dedicated 4 hostels for girls and boys with mess and recreational facilities
- Campus wide networking with 24hrs internet in the hostel rooms
- Zero tolerance for ragging has blessed IPEC with an impeccable record of campus discipline.
- Excellent student teacher ratio with subject specialist professors for all subjects.
- Unique blend of traditional culture with modern teaching techniques.
- Research focus on leading areas of Science and Technology.
- Opportunities to meet Industry CEOs/Experts.