The IPEC library serves as a place where students can delve deeper into their subjects and widen the horizons of their knowledge. The IPEC library boasts of a collection of more than 1,13790 books of Engineering, Applied Sciences, Information Technology and Humanities. It also has IEEE Membership for online International Journals, and DELNET membership for resource sharing.
In order to help its students to keep abreast with the changes happening in the world of technology, the IPEC library also subscribes to 373 journals and Magazines and regional and national newspapers. The library also has annual reports, project and encyclopedia, on various subjects. A substantial collection of CD's covering the latest programs, and industrial & IT directories are also available. The college has developed a fully computerized library using IPECSoft software and bar coding system.
The air-conditioned IPEC library is spread across 1105 sq.m and has sufficient seating capacity. It is equipped with a reference section, separate reading rooms for students and faculty, a reference section, online cataloging and other facilities like lockers for students.
- Fully Air Conditioned
- Central Library Consists of:
- Book Bank.
- Reading Room.
- On-Line Journal accessibility.
- e-Learning courses on CD-Rom.
- IEEE Online Journals.
- Springer Online Journals
- Library Automation Management Software with following features :
- Book Issue / Return System
- Membership System
- Online Public Access Catalogue
- Report Generation
- Security System
- Performance and reliability
- DELNET (Developing Library Network).
- AIRC( American Information Resource Centre).
- IE (The Institute of Engineers India).
- ISTE (Indian Society for Technical Education).
- CSI (Computer Society of India).
- IETE (The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers).