- Anchal Tyagi
Anchal TyagiAssistant Professor
- B.Tech: EC
- M.Tech: Communication Systems
- Ph.D: (Pursuing)
3 year’s experience of teaching courses on undergraduate levels.
Subjects of Interest
Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing, Microprocessor,
Principle of Communication, Electronics Devices & Circuits, Computer Organization and
Faculty Development Program/STTP/workshop attended:
- Anchal Tyagi, Vijendra Prajapati, Rajat Pal and Nitin Mathur, “Automatic Irrigation System
using pH Sensing & Crop Protection from Animals”, International Journal for Scientific
Research & Development”, vol. 7, pp. 1575-1576, May 2019.
- Surendra Yadav, Akshat Yadav, Anupam Yadav and Anchal Tyagi, " Digital Code Lock
using ATMEGA 328 AVR Microcontroller", International Journal for Research in
Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), vol.-6, pp.-2303-2306, February
- Mohd. Faizan Ansari, Shoaib Khan, Vishal Sharma, Anchal Tyagi, " Intelligent Traffic
Light Control System using ATMEGA328 Microcontroller", International Journal for
Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), vol.6, pp.-1459-1463,
- Attended International Webinar on “Qualitative Research, Blogs Writing and Neuro
Science in outbreak of COVID19” organized by JSS Academy of Technical Education,
Noida from 20th -22th May, 2020.
- Attended a STTP/FDP on"Data Analytics with Python" conducted by centre for
Continuing Education from September 7-11,2019 funded by Technical Education Quality
Improvement Programme Phase-III,AKTU at IIT Kanpur
- Attended a Management Development Program on "Effective Communication for
Managerial Success" for the faculty members & administrative staff of AKTU affiliated
Engineering Colleges during August 30-September 1,2019 at Noida Campus.
- Attended FDP on "Remote Sensing & Image Processing Applications in Rural/Urban
Development /Palanning" from 24th -28th June,2019 at ABESIT, Ghaziabad.
- Attended a 1-day Workshop on “PLC & SCADA” at ABESIT, Ghaziabad on 10th April,
- Attended a 5 days Faculty Development Programme on “Artificial Intelligence &
Machine Learning: Interdisciplinary Approach for Applications” organized by ABES
Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad under Technical Education Quality Improvement
Programme –Phase III (TEQIP-III) and sponsored by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical
University, Lucknow from 12th
-16th June, 2018.
- Attended a 6 days Faculty Development Programme on “Signal Processing and Its
Application” organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering,
JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida and sponsored by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Technical University, Lucknow from 23rd
- 28th April, 2018.
- Attended a one-day Faculty Development Programme on “Business Intelligence &
Artificial Intelligence” organized by TATA Consultancy Services at ABES Institute of
Technology on 9th Jan., 2018.
- Attended a workshop on “Embedded Systems Design Using MSP 430” organized by
AKTU, in collaboration with Sapience Consulting, under Texas Instruments India
University Program at ABESIT, Ghaziabad form 4th
th December, 2017.
- Attended a one-day National Seminar on “Advanced Power Electronics & Motor
Control Simulation Techniques” organized by department of Electrical & Electronics
Engineering, ABESIT, Ghaziabad and sponsored by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical
University, Lucknow under Visvesvarya Research Promotion Grant Scheme on 7th
- Attended a 6 days Faculty Development Programme on “Analog & Embedded Systems”
organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, ABES Institute
of Technology and sponsored by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
-22nd July, 2017
error: Content is protected !!