- Anjali Singhal
- B. Tech:ECE
- M.Tech: Information Technology
- PhD :Software Engineering
16 yearsexperience teaching courses on undergraduate and postgraduate levels
4 yearsin TCS as IT Analyst
Subject of Interest
Database Management System, Operating System, Object Oriented Techniques, Web Technology, Software Engineering
- Anjali Singhal, Vikas Aggarwal, "Augmented Reality For Architect And Planning". Journal of Analysis and Computation (JAC), Volume XII, Issue I, July-Dec. 2019
- Ms Anjali Singhal ,Dr R.P Saxena, "Smart grid Monitoring Model For Optimization at Distributed Level", International Journal Of Core Research in Communication Engineering,2015
- Ms Anjali Singhal ,Ms Kalpana , "Smart Grid Demand Monitoring Model" International Journal of Advanced Studies in Computer Science & Engineering ,2013
- Ms Anjali Singhal ,Dr R.P Saxena, "Software Models for Smart Grid". IEEE Xplore Digital Library, 2012
- Anjali Singhal, “Adhering Agile Methodology In Covid-19”, International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR), 2021
- Anjali Singhal, “Craft Cloud( E-Doorway for Artistic Works) Web development”, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology, 2021
- Anjali Singhal, Vikas Aggarwal, "Empirical Study of Test Driven Development with Scrum", Springer, ICACDS 2019.
- Ms Anjali Singhal, Dr R.P Saxena, "Smart grid Monitoring Model at Distribution Level",
- International Conference On Research And Sustainable Business 2015.
- Anjali Singhal, Deepanshi Agarwal, Esha Singh, Rajat Valecha and Ritika Malik, "IPL Analysis and Match Prediction",INDIA-2022
- Dr. Anjali Singhal, “METHOD AND SYSTEM TO REGISTER A MULTIMEDIA ATTACHMENT OF AN ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION MESSAGE”, Patent number : 202111044320, Sep'2021, Published
- Dr. Anjali Singhal, “SYSTEM AND METHOD TO IDENTIFY A PERSON FROM THE MULTIPLE POSE IMAGES”, Patent number : 202111046770, oct'2021, Published
Areas of Interest:
Database Management System, Software Engineering
error: Content is protected !!