- Himshikha Sharma
Himshikha SharmaAssistant Professor
- B.Sc: Chemistry (Hons)
- B. Ed:
- M.Sc: Organic Chemistry
- Ph.D.: Chemistry
Details of FDP/ Seminar Webinar Attended
- Poster presented at National Conference on Organic Molecules as Synthons and Reagents for Innovations (OMSRI-2019) held from 8-10th February, 2019 at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, Roorkee, India.
- Poster presented at International Conference on Materials for the Millennium-MATCON 2021, organized online by the Department of Applied Chemistry at the Cochin University of Science and Technology during March 15-19th, 2021.
Publications / Paper Presented
- Shweta Chaudhary, Himshikha Sharma, Marilyn Daisy Milton “Novel 2-Arylbenzothiazoles: Selective chromogenic and fluorescent probes for the detection of picric acid” ChemistrySelect 3 (2018) 4598-4608. Doi:10.1002/slct.201800645.
- Himshikha Sharma, Rita Kakkar, Swati Bishnoi, Marilyn Daisy Milton “Synthesis of acceptor-donor-acceptor based phenothiazine-5-oxide aldehydes displaying large Stokes shift- “on-off-on” acidofluorochromic switch and molecular logic gate operation” J. Photochem. Photobiol. A Chem. 430 (2022) 113944. Doi:10.1016/j.jphotochem.2022.113944.
- Himshikha Sharma, Shweta Chaudhary, Sonam Nirwan, Rita Kakkar, Hui Shan Liew, May-Lee Low, Chun-Wai Mai, Ling-Wei Hii, Chee-Onn Leong, Marilyn Daisy Milton “N, N’-Disubstituted benzimidazolium salts: Synthesis, characterization, micromolar detection of Fe(III) ions in aqueous system, biological evaluation and molecular docking studies” ChemistrySelect 7 (2022) e202203239. Doi:10.1002/slct.202203.
- Himshikha Sharma, Archana Gupta, Reshma Kumari, May Lee Low, Wie Meng Lim, Marilyn Daisy Milton “Substituted 1-Azaphenothiazines and their 10-(2’- Morpholinylethyl) derivatives: Synthesis, characterization and anticancer evaluation” ChemistrySelect 8 (2023) e202300873. Doi:10.1002/slct.202300873.
- Vineet Verma, Himshikha Sharma, Kavita, Jyotirmoy Maity, Ravi Kumar, Vipin K. Maikhuri “Phosphoric acid-catalyzed synthesis of fused pyridocoumarins and their acidochromic applications” J. Mol. Struct. 1291 (2023) 136026. Doi:10.1016/j.molstruc.2023.136026.
Area of Interest:
Novel pheno- thiazine, azaphenothiazine and benzimidazole derivatives and their applications.
error: Content is protected !!