- B. Tech: Electronics and Telecommunications (Hons.)
- M. Tech: Information Technology
- Ph.D: Computer Science and Engineering
23 years of Experience with 19 Years of teaching experience in Engineering Institutions and 4 years of industrial experience as Sr Software Engineer multinational Organization.
Subject of Interest
Big Data Analytics, Web Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chain, IoT, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logics
program sponsored by AICTE .
International Cambridge Certified Trainer with Distinction Grade.
CMMI Level 5 Certified Professional by Charted Management Institute, London on Technical Leadership
Awards and Recognitions
- Key Note Speaker on â€œEngineering Profession: Issues and Promisesâ€ National Conference on Engineering profession: Vision 2020â€ organized by Engg council of India. 2009.
- Organized and Chaired various conferences sessions
- Key Note Speaker on "Factors Effecting the Higher Education" National Conference organized by ECI in November 2012
- Key Note Speaker on "Mapping of Course Objectives/Outcomes with Program Outcome in Faculty Initiation Program - Interactive Exploratory Program for Academic Leadership Excellence" organized at IPEC ,January 2014
- Key Note Speaker on "Campus to Corporate" Training Program for Preparing students for placement Drives September, 2015
- Organized Special Session on "Computational Intelligence to sustainable Computing through Data sciences" in IEEE Sponsored Conference
- Session as a Chair Person on "High Performance Computing" track in IEEE Sponsored Conference
- Key Note Speaker on National Conference by Engg Council of India 2016 on 28th November 2016
- Panelist on E-learning : Future in Industry Academia Meet organized by Huwaei Communication in March 2017
- Best SPOC for Infosys Campus Connect Program 2017 .
- Best SPOC for Infosys Campus Connect Program 2018
- Jury Member for India Skills Competition in 2018 at Lucknow
- Key Note Speaker in International Webinar organized by DAV Hoshiarpur , Jalandhar in May 2019
- Key Note Speaker in International Conference organized by OSIET in Chennai in 18h April2020
More than 30 + papers published in International Journals such as Inderscience, Emerald, Scopus Journals and Conferences published by Springers and IEEE Explore
- 1. Pooja Tripathi et. al. , Role of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 - 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019
- 2. Pooja Tripathi et. al. ,Identity Management using Blockchain and IOT applications , Chapter in Blockchain-Based Security Solutions for Big Data and IoT Applications in published by Apple Academic Press, Taylor Francis(Accepted)
- 3. Pooja Tripathi et. al. ,Madhav, "Parking assist: An android application to manage Urban Parking Problem", , International Journal of Research in Engineering Science and Management Vol3 Issue 6 June 2020 ISSN 2581-5792 page 442
- 4. Pooja Tripathi et. al. , "Parking Assist: An Android application to book and Manage Parking" Proceeding of National Conference NGCTND Next generation Computing Technologies and their role in National Development ISBN 978-81-928555-7-8
- Parul Sharma, Pooja Tripathi , "Novel Priority-based Task Scheduling Algorithm for the Cloud Integrated Sensor Network" in STM journals under the journal of Operating Systems Development & Trends, ISSN: 2454-9355 (Online) Volume 5, Issue 2 October 2018.
- Dr. Pooja Tripathi, "TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT AND DECONGESTION USING VANET" presented and published in ICCET 2019(International Conference on Contemporary Engineering and Technology) 2019, Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad on 28 th April, 2019.
- Dr. Pooja Tripathi, "Data Security using Block chain in Healthcare" presented and published in ICCET 2019(International Conference on Contemporary Engineering and Technology) 2019,Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad on 28 th April, 2019.
- Pooja Tripathi, "IntelliBud - AI based ChatBot", Proceedings of 12th INDIACOM 2018:IEEE Conference ID 42835, 14 - 16 March, 2018.Scopus Indexing
- Pooja Tripathi, "Developing a Computational Model for the Forecasting, Analysis of Weather using Hadoop", Proceedings of 12th INDIACOM 2018:IEEE Conference ID 42835, 14 - 16 March, 2018. Scopus Indexing
- Pooja Tripathi, "Efficient Model for the Prediction of Student Performance through Logistic Regression, Naive Bayes Technique", Proceedings of 12th INDIACOM 2018:IEEEConference ID 42835, 14 - 16 March, 2018. Scopus Indexing
- Jayanthi Ranjan, Pooja Tripathi , (2016), "Faculty Competency Systems: An Empirical Case Study in Business School Education" in The European Conference on Education 2016: Official Conference Proceedings with ISSN: 2188-1162.
- Pooja Tripathi et.al. "Orthocode: Flowchart to Code Convertor" (2017) in Open Journal System (OJS) in the issue of Journal of Computer Science and Engineering VOL2 , ISSUE 2
- Bindu, Pooja Tripathi - A survey of integration and interconnection techniques towards using WSN, Proceeding s of 11th INDIACOM 2017:IEEE Conference ID 40353, 01st-03rd March2017.
- Tanushi , Pooja Tripathi "Entity Resolution Technique for Job Recommender System" Proceeding s of 11th INDIACOM 2017:IEEE Conference ID 40353, 01st-03rd March2017.
- Pooja Tripathi et.al. "Robotic Classifier" (2017) in International Journal of Robotics and Autonomous System VOL2 , ISSUE 2.
- Pooja Tripathi (2015), "Strengthen Cloud Computing Security with Enhanced Two Factor Authentication and Encryption" International Journal of Innovations & Advancement in Computer Science IJIACS ISSN 2347 - 8616 Volume 4, Special Issue May 2015
- Pooja Tripathi et. al. (2016), "Big Data Lakes Can Support Better Population Health for Rural India - Swastha Bharat" , in International Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Cyber Security at Amity Univerity and publihed in IEEE proceedings ISBN 978-1-5090-2084-3/16/$31.00 Â©2016 IEEE
- Pooja Tripathi et. al. (2016), "An emerging trend of Big Data Analytics with Health Insurance in India", in International Conference on Innovation and Challenges in Cyber Security at Amity Univerity and publihed in IEEE proceedings ISBN 978-1-5090-2084-3/16/$31.00 Â©2016 IEEE
- P. Tripathi, R. Agarwal and T. Vashishtha, "Review of job recommender system using big data analytics," 2016 3rd International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development (INDIACom), New Delhi, 2016, pp. 3773-3777.
- Tripathi Pooja, et.al. "Cloud-Sensor Network Integration: Review", Research & Reviews: A Journal of Embedded System & Applications ISSN: 2395-6712(online), ISSN: 2321-8533(print) Volume 4, Issue 1 www.stmjournals.com
- Pooja Tripathi, (2014), â€œAn Efficient model for the Prediction of student performance through Correlation and Regression Analysis Techniqueâ€ , 10th National Conference on Emerging Paradigms of Information & Communication Technologies & its Impact on Society (EPICTIS-2014) being organized by Department of IT, I.T.S., Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad, sponsored by Nvidia as Platinum Sponsor, in association withComputer Society of India (CSI) â€“ Ghaziabad Chapter, CSI Division-I & III, CSI-Region-I and technically co-sponsored byInternational Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), NY (USA), International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research (IJSER) , Houston Texas (USA), International Journal of Computer Science Issues (IJCSI), Mauritius on Saturday, 08th Nov, 2014 (Day-2) at I.T.S, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad.
- Pooja Tripathi et. al, (2014) â€œCloud Security and Algorithms: A Reviewâ€ in International Journal of Enhanced Research in Science Technology & Engineering, ISSN: 2319-7463 Vol. 3 Issue 10, Oct.-2014, pp: (113-117), Impact Factor: 1.252, Available online at:www.erpublications.com
- Pooja Tripathi, â€œSecure Data Access with Enhanced Two Factor Authentication in Cloud Computingâ€ International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering 4(11), November - 2014, pp. 703-707
- Pooja Tripathi, (2014), â€œCompetence Based Management in Academics through Data Mining Approachâ€ has accepted for presentation as well as publication in one of the International journal hosted by IISTE, USA as mentioned on conference website.
- Tripathi,P, et. al, (2013), â€œAssessing the Soft Computing Approach for
problem solving in the multi criteria Decision Making for Performance Assessment in Indian Institutions through case study approachâ€Proceedings of the Th rd International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving SocProS 2013, Volume 2 Series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 259 Pant, M.; Deep, K.; Nagar, A.; Bansal, J.C. (Eds.) 2014, 750 p. 306 illustrated
- Tripathi,P, et. al, (2013), â€œDeveloping decision making system for Institutional Competence Management through ES Approachâ€ 09th National Conference on â€œSmarter Approaches in Computing Technologies & Applications (SACTA-2014)â€ organized by the Department of IT at ITS, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad in association with CSI-Ghaziabad Chapter, CSI-Region I, CSI-Division I and International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), USA on 19th April, 2014 (Saturday).
- Tripathi,P, et. al, (2013), â€œMultimode Network Based Scalable Learning of Collective Behavior (Paper ID: IJARCSEE-2186)â€ has been accepted for online publication in the Volume3 Issue 1 of â€œInternational Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineeringâ€(ISSN: 2277 â€“ 9043). Impact Factor 0.5
- Tripathi,P, et. al, (2014),â€ Mobile based learning and designâ€ in International Journal of Computer & Mathematical Science ,IJCMS, ISSN 2347-8527, Volume 2 , Issue 2 February 2014
- Tripathi,P, et. al, (2014),â€ Decision Making in Multi-Criteria Systemâ€ in International Journal of Innovations and Advancement in Computer Science(Accepted)
- Pooja Tripathi , Ranjan Jayanthi, â€œHuman Resource Management using AI Approach: An experimental study using Expert Systemâ€ .Published in the International Journal of Computer Applications published in New York., US.
- Pooja Tripathi, Dr K Singh, â€œMoving Forward through Teacher Entrepreneurial Education: An Agenda for change in Indian Perspectiveâ€ at AIMA National Conference
- Pooja Tripathi, â€œFactors effecting the adoption of the innovative pedagogical practices using Technology: Indian university Perspectiveâ€. at National Conference organized by ECI in November 29th 2012
- Pooja Tripathi, Dr Jayanthi Ranjan, â€œDeveloping Multi attribute Decision Making model for Institutional Competence Managementâ€ at International conference on Facets of Business excellence 2012 at Indian Habitat Center , New Delhi.
- Pooja Tripathi , Ranjan Jayanthi, â€œData flow for competence management and performance assessment systems: educational institution approachâ€, International Journal Of Innovation and Learning .InderScience publications Scopus (Elsevier)
- Pooja Tripathi, Ranjan Jayanthi, â€œA Knowledge Engineering Approach for the Intelligent System for the Competence Management: Indian Institutional Perspectiveâ€, in WSKS 2011.(Proceedings to be published by Springer ). SPRINGER CCIS 278 volume Lytras et all editors
Information Systems, E-learning and Knowledge Management Research for the Knowledge Society: The era of Social Networks, Web 2.0 and Open Source Paradigms
- Pooja Tripathi, â€œTele medicine Technology: Next Generation Revolution to Health Careâ€ in the Second Disputations on Future Technologies for Health Care organized at IIIT Allahabad in September 2011.
4. Pooja Tripathi, Jhilmil Mathur ,(2011) in International Conference, AMOS 2011, IIT Roorkee. (M Tech Student Paper)
- Pooja Tripathi, Jayanthi Ranjan, Tarun Pandeya,(2011). â€œA Transformational model for the Sustainable development in Higher Education system through Competence Based Managementâ€ in e LEARNING 2011. Proceegings volume is: SPRINGER CCIS 279 Volume Lytras et all editors.
- Pooja Tripathi, Jayanthi Ranjan, Tarun Pandeya. â€˜PAKS: A Competency based model for an Academic Institutionsâ€™, International Journal of Innovation, Management and Technology, Vol. 1, No. 2, June 2010, ISSN: 2010-0248, http://www.ijimt.org/papers/40-M425.pdf
- Pooja Tripathi, Jayanthi Ranjan, Tarun Pandya , Philip Tsang. (2010) â€˜ A Competency Based Management System for Academics using PAKS based model expert systemâ€™, Book Chapter on â€˜ Hybrid Learning-Broadening Horizonsâ€™, Edited by Prof Philip Tsang, Caritas Francis HSU college, Beijing Normal University. pp 1-13. (book chapter)
- Pooja Tripathi Jayanthi Ranjan.(2011) A holistic framework for the assessment of faculty Int. J. Business Information Systems, Inderscience Publishers, Vol. 7, No. 2, 2011. Scopus (Elsevier)
- Tripathi Pooja, Ranjan Jayanthi (2010), â€œDeveloping Computational Intelligence method for Competence Assessment through Expert System: An Institutional Development Approach.â€ in the Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research. IEEE Catalog Number: CFP1020J-ART ISBN: 978-1-4244-5967-4, doi 10.1109/ICCIC.2010.5705747
- Tripathi Pooja, Dr R.k Suri, , â€œCompetence model for the Faculty in Higher Education in Knowledge Era: Empirical Investigationâ€ in International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management. http://www.ijimt.org/vol1 no4.html
- Pooja Tripathi et.al â€œAn efficient energy management in educational institution through VOIP â€“Internet Telephonyâ€ in the Proceeedings of the National conference on Efficient Energy Management in rural and urban Sector organized by CDT Foundations at New Delhi in April 2011.
- Pooja Tripathi, Dr K Singh, â€œCompetence Based Management: An Effective tool for the Quality in Higher Education.â€ In National Conference on Globalizing India: Role of Indian B- Schoolâ€, on 12th & 13th January 2011 at India International Centre, New Delhi published in e journal of the AIMA.
- Pooja Tripathi, â€œGreen ICT: A Next Generation Entrepreneurial Revolutionâ€, at 2nd National Conference on Innovation and Enterpreneurship in Information and Communication and Technology
- Pooja Tripathi, â€œDevelopment of Competence based management and Performance Assessment System for Academic Management: Empirical Investigationâ€
- Ranjan Jayanthi, Tripathi Pooja, International Journal of Computer Communication and Technology
- Tripathi Pooja, Ranjan Jayanthi The 2009 International Conference on Human Resource development (2009 IHRD) date: October 21-22, 2009 Location : Taipei, Taiwan; Special issue in the Publication of the Graduate Institute of International Human Resource Development National Taiwan Normal University 162, Section 1, Ho-Ping E. Rd., Taipei, Taiwan, ROC; ISSN: 2072-926X.
- Tripathi Pooja, Ranjan Jayanthi, â€œExpert System at its application in competence management and performance assessment: Institutional Approachâ€, Confluence 2010, IT Summit at Amity University, Noida, January 2010.
- Tripathi Pooja, â€œAn Intelligent System for the evaluation of the Teaching learning Process: Decision Tree Approachâ€, in National Conclave 2010 at BIT, Noida.
- Tripathi Pooja, Samiksha, Journal of United Institute of Research and Management with ISSN.
- Tripathi Pooja, Ranjan Jayanthi. Competence management in educational systems: practices: issues and challenges. Edited book titled : business and development dynamics issues in India. Vol 1. ISBN 978-81-314-2107-9.
- Tripathi Pooja, Ranjan Jayanthi,â€œBridging the gap between academia and the industry competence based management approachâ€ in Proceedings of International Conference on Quality Enhancement in educational Communication at Tiruchirapalli.
- Ranjan Jayanthi, Tripathi Pooja â€˜Measuring Competencies using Expert System: Institutional Perspectiveâ€™, Journal of Applied theoretical and information technology, No1, Vol 1, 2008.
- Ranjan Jayanthi, Tripathi Pooja â€œCompetence Management in Academics: Data Mining Approachâ€, presented at International Conference on Innovation in Redefining Business Horizon (IIRB 2008) jointly organized in association with Association of Indian Management Schools(AIMS), India, University of New Castle Australia, and Euromed Marseille Ecole de Management Domaine France, at IMT Campus, Ghaziabad during 18-19 December, 2008.
- Ranjan Jayanthi, Tripathi Pooja. Proceedings of International Conference on Digital Factory ICDF2008, Coimbatore. August 11-13.2008.
- Jayanthi Ranjan and Pooja Tripathi. IT Supported Organizational Competence Measurement Tools: Working Systems and Research Literature. Proceedings of International Conference on Data Management ICDM 2008, 25-26 February 2008, Macmillan India, Publishers. pp 1267-1275.
- Jayanthi Ranjan. Pooja Tripathi. Decision Support System for Competence Management: An Intelligent Agent Approach. Proceedings of ICISTM-2007 Allied Publishers Pvt Ltd., pp. 207-214.
- Ranjan Jayanthi, Tripathi Pooja Customer Centered Approach for Competency Development in Education Institutions: Bridging the gap between academia and industry. National Conference on Emerging Technologies & Trends in IT 2007 (NCET-2007) organized by ITS, Ghaziabad, at Indian Habitat Centre, New Delhi on 6th and 7th April 2007. Paper was selected for oral presentation
- Ranjan Jayanthi, Tripathi Pooja â€˜Role of Expert systems in Competency managementâ€™, National conference on Information Technology, NCIT, Asia Pacific Institute of Management. 31 August-September 1, 2007.
- Title of Australian Patent : â€œBlockchain Based Integrated Forecast , Demand and Supply chain management system for market place with the approach of machine learning : 2021101251
- Title of Indian Patent: â€œDESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF MISHAP DETECTION AND ASTUTE ACTION SMART SYSTEM USING IOT" Application number 202141005564
- Title of India Patent â€œMachine Learning based process for medical Data Pattern Identification and Application with Visualization in User Interface . Application Number 202131008193
- Received Grant of Rs 3.0Lacs from NSTEDB Department of Science and Technology , Govt.Of India in the year 2018
- Provided Consultancy to the Sponsored Project worth Rs 5.0 Lacs from Ministry of Small Medium Enterprises (MSME) Govt of India under the scheme â€œSupport for Entrepreneurship Managerial SMEs through Incubatorsâ€ for the duration FROM July 2014 -2018.
- Worked for the problem solving of the various Industries day to day to activity and to bridge the Gap between Industry and Academia to name some M/s AEM , Noida , M/s Paharpur Cooling Tower, Sahibabad.
- Working in close vicinity with Industries and International Linkages for various Joint Activities
- Book on Multimedia Systems published by Shubham Publications in 2008
Area of Interest
.Big Data Analytics, Web Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chain, IoT, Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logics., HR Analytics , Web Mining.