- M.Tech: Computer Science
- Ph.D.: Computer Science
20.8 years of teaching experience of teaching graduate and post graduate classes
2 years of industrial experience as software Engineer
Subject of Interest
Distributed System, Design & Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Networks,
Operating System, Client server Architecture, COBOL, E-commerce, System
Analysis and Design, Cryptography and N/w Security, Computer Organization and
Architecture, C-Programming, Computer System Security, Blockchain.
- Silver medal in NPTEL online examination for the course Design and Analysis
- Among 5% toppers in NPTEL online examination for the course Design and
Analysis of Algorithms.
- Officiated as Head of the Department of MCA for 2 Years.
- Won II prize in “Content Guru” event at the annual INSPIRE event held at
- Received Silver appreciation certificate by INFOSYS for Campus Connect for
consecutively 3 years.
- Resource person in a workshop on “Blockchain” at IPEC, Gzb.
- Resource person in Two Weeks FDP on Achieving Sustainable Development
Goal through Effective Education” at IPEC, Gzb.
- atent published for a system for presenting expert opinion about highly cited
papers in their domain of research.
- Associated as a paper moderator and evaluator with IETE, New Delhi.
- upervised various projects of Under Graduate and Post Graduate students.
- Organized various Conferences and Faculty Development Programmes as Co-convener.
- Worked as Coordinator of One week FDP held under TEQIP -III scheme of AKTU
Research Papers Published in Conferences
- A paper on “Comparative Study Of Inference Engines” is selected at 7th
International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations ITNG
2010 to be held on April 12-14, 2010 at Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Paper is
published by the IEEE Computer Society CPS, and listed in IEEE-Explore and
published in an International Journal.
- A Paper on “Coupling Of Rules and Ontologies for Interfacing with RDFs” is
selected in a national conference HPCA 2009 to be held at Banaras Hindu
Vishwavidyalaya Varanasi on 8-10 Feb’2010.
- Paper titled “Stumbling Blocks in Implementing the Knowledge” has been
accepted for publishing in the proceedings of national conference on
Advances in Knowledge Management NCAKM”10 at Lingaya’s University,
Haryana to be held on 8th & 9th March, 2010 .
- Paper titled “Contextual Knowledge Representation in Semantic Web” has
been accepted for publishing in the proceedings of national conference on
Emerging Trends in Information Technology & Communication Systems
NCET2010 at Velammal Engineering College, Chennai to be held on 5th March,
- A Paper on “Inference Scheme for RDF” was presented in National seminar on
Information Security at ITS Ghaziabad on 4th April ’09.
- A paper on “DESIGNING COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE BASED SYSTEM FOR
SEARCHING XML DOCUMENTS” is published in National Conference on
Information Technology sponsored by CSI Agra in Feb 2009.
RESEARCH PAPER PUBLISHED IN INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
- A paper on “A Dynamic Energy efficient Resource Allocation Scheme for
Heterogeneous clouds using Bin-Packing Heuristics” published in
International Journal of New Innovations in Engineering and Technology ISSN:
2319-6319 Volume 9 Issue 1 pno: 15-24.
- A paper on “Static and Dynamic Resource Allocation Strategies in High
performance Heterogeneous Computing Application” is published in Volume
9 Issue 1 January - February 2018 edition of International Journal of Advanced
Research in Computer Science.
- A paper on “Challenges in Dynamic Resource Allocation and Task Scheduling
in Heterogeneous Clouds” is published in Vol 5 Issue 7 in July 2017 of IJRITCC.
- A paper on “Ontology based model for e learning resources” selected in
Volume 4 Issue 6 in June- 2014 of IJARCSSE.
Research project funded by MSME
- Guided a project titled “BLUE SECURITY” by final year students which was selected
by Ministry of Small & Medium Enterprised (MSME) Government Of India under
the scheme “Support for Entrepreneurship Managerial SMEs through Incubators”
with a grant of 6.5 lacs INR
BOOK published title : Introduction to Cloud Computing”.
- Published a chapter on Computer Security "War of Control Hijacking : Attacks and
Defenses" is published in Book Titled "Advancing Computational Intelligence
Techniques for Security Systems Design" by CRC, Taylor and Francis.
Area of Interest
Distributed computing, Blockchain, Cryptography and N/W Security. Computer System Security, Algorithms and Cloud Computing.