- Shachi Tiwari
Shachi TiwariAssistant Professor
- B.Sc: Chemistry
- M. Sc: Physical Chemistry
- Ph.D :Chemistry
4 years of teaching experience in teaching engineering chemistry.
Details of FDP/ Seminar Webinar Attended
- "Presenting Poster in the Indo-US International Conference on “Nanotechnology: Science and Application in Advanced Materials and Beyond” (NSAAMB-2016)” in December 19-22, 2016 held at Department of Chemistry, Institute of Science, B.H.U., Varanasi.
- Science Academic Lecture Workshop Molecular Spectroscopy: Theory, Instrumentation and Application on 2nd – 3rd March, 2012 organize by Department of Chemistry, B.H.U., Varanasi.
- Participating “Symposium on research ethics and scientific publishing ‘Where and how to publish” at Banaras Hindu University at 27th March 2020.
- Participating “National seminar on advances in chemical science” NSACS-2012 at Udai Pratap Autonomus Colleges.
- Presenting a national seminar on sustainable development: environmental awareness for a secured future 2015 at S.S.S.V.S. Government post graduate college, chunar, mirzapur.
Publications/ Paper Presented
- CMC Studies of CTAB, SLS & tween 80 by spectral and conductivity methodology to explore its potential in photogalvanic cell. Surfaces Interface, 17, 2019, 1-10.
- Evaluation of mixed dye combination by spectral study for the application as photosensitizer in photogalvanic cells for solar energy conversion. Surfaces Interfaces, 29, 2022, 1-13.
- Surfactant and its application: A Review. International Journalof Engeenering Research Applications, 8, 2018, 61-66.
- Comparison of dye (Oxazine and thiazine) Materials as a photosensitizer for use in photogalvanic cells based on molecular interaction with sodium dodecyl sulphate by spectral study. Journal of Saudi Chemical Society 2008.
- Correlation between photoelectrochemical and spectrophotomatric study of dye surfactant combination in photogalvanic cell. Applied Solar Energy 55, 2019, 18-29.
- Studies of binding of oxazine and thiazine dyes with cetyltrimethylammonium bromide and tween 80 surfactant spectrophotometrically for the photogalvanic cell for solar energy conversion and storage. Surfaces and Interfaces 27 (2021) 101547.
- A plausible mechanism in premicellar aggregates for photocurrent generation in photogalvanic cell for simultaneously solar power conversion and storage. Energy Conversion and Management 268 (2022) 116039.
- Docking, Synthesis and Evaluation of Antioxidant activity of 2, 4, 5-triarylimidazole. Clinical Medical Biochemistry, 1, 1, 2015, 1-4.
- Triaryl imidazoles as potent Antiwear agents: Eco-friendly synthesis and materialistic Approach. Scientica Iranica, 2014, 1-6.
Areas of Interest:-
Development of efficiency photo galvanic.
error: Content is protected !!