- Tripti Sharma
Tripti SharmaProfessor & Head
- B.E: CSE
- M.Tech : CSE
- Ph. D:QoS in Mobile Adhoc Networks
of rich experience:
1. RECENT RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS
- Heading the department, Teaching and Learning, Research Coordinator, Exam Coordinator, NBA preparation, NAAC preparation, Project Coordinator, Supervision of Projects and many other works.
2. BOOK CHAPTERS WRITTEN
- Early Predication Of Covid-19 By Machine Learning Algorithms Journal of Pharmaceutical negative Results ¦ Volume 13 ¦ Special Issue 9 ¦ 2022, DOI: 10.47750/pnr.2022.13.S09.356. Scopus Indexed.
- Flood Prediction Analysis Using Supervised Machine Learning Techniques, Volume 21 : Issue 11 (Nov) – 2022, YMER || ISSN : 0044-0477. Scopus Indexed.
- A REVIEW ON UDAIPUR SMART CITY AND IOT, Journal of Xidian University, May, 2023. (UGC jounal).
- An empirical evaluation to measure the blended effect of test driven development with loop articulation method, is published in IEMIS 2022: Scopus Indexed 3rd International Conference on Emerging Technologies In Data Mining and Information Security, 23 – 25 feb, 2022, Proceedings of IEMIS 2022.
- Performance comparison of multipath routing protocols for mobile ad hoc network’, Int. J. Systems, Control and Communications, Vol. 13, No. 1,2021, pp. 82–98. DOI: 10.1504/IJSCC.2022.119714. (ISSN online: 1755-9359, ISSN print: 1755-9340). (Scopus, Elsevier, ACM Digital Library Indexed).
- Energy Efficiency of Routing Protocols in IoT Application: A Review, published in 2021 3rd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication Control and Networking (ICAC3N), 2021, pp. 724-728, doi: 10.1109/ICAC3N53548.2021.9725453. Scopus Indexed.
- A Survey on Flood Prediction Analysis Based on ML Algorithm using Data Science Methodology, published in IEEE Delhi Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (DELCON-2022), organized by NSUT New Delhi, Date: 11-13 Feb, 2021, Scopus Indexed.
- Research challenges of Blockchain in 6G Network, published in IEEE Delhi Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (DELCON-2022), organized by NSUT New Delhi, Date: 11-13 Feb, 2021, Scopus Indexed.
- RSETR: Route Stability Based Energy and Traffic Aware Reactive Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad hoc Network, is presented and published in Scopus Indexed, IEEE Delhi Section International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Engineering (DELCON-2022)" Date: 11-13 Feb, 2021, Scopus Indexed.
||Machine learning /Deep learning for Natural disasters
||Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, and Internet of Things (IoT) in Sustainable
||CRC Taylor & Francis
3. PATENT DETAILS
||Patent Application ID
||Title of Innovation/Patent
||Date of Publication
||Name of Patent Office
||System And Method To Identify A Person From The Multiple Pose Images
||Method And System To Register A Multimedia Attachment Of An Electronic Communication Message
||HEALTH RELATED CREDIT SYSTEM AND A METHOD THEREOF
||CHRONOS SYSTEM FO OGANIZING DATA OF DEDICATED VITUAL SPACE
5. JOURNAL/CONFERENCE REVIEWER/SESSION CHAIR
- IEEE Membership no. 98380252.
- ACM membership no.
- Member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- International Journal of Multimedia Tools and Applications, publisher Springer, SCI indexed.
- International Journal of Wireless Personal Communications, publisher Springer, SCI indexed.
- International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Security: A paradigm Shift, Organized at G.L. Bajaj, on 17-18 Dec 2021, publisher Springer.
- Session Chair 18th and 19th August, for IEEE SmartTechCon 2023 International Conference @ AGI, Singapore.
- Session Chair 14th and 15th Sept, for IEEE ICSEIET 2023 International Conference @ ABES, Ghaziabad.
error: Content is protected !!