- Monika Agarwal
Monika AgarwalAssistant Professor
5.5 Years experience teaching courses on Undergraduate levels.
Subjects of Interest
Operating Systems, Information security, Data structures, Multimedia and Animation.
- Monika Agarwal, “ A New Steganographic Method using Word Length,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer
Science and Software Engineering (IJARCSSE), vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 454-458, January 2016.
- Monika Agarwal, “Text steganographic approaches: A comparison,” International Journal of Network Security and Its Applications
(IJNSA), vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 91-106, January 2013.
- Monika Agarwal, “Making it unseen-Espionaging data in WhatsApp Emoticons,” In Third IEEE International
Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Technology (CICT), IEEE, pp. 1-4, February 2017.
- Monika Agarwal, “An efficient dual text steganographic approach: Hiding data in a list of words,” In Proc. of Fourth
International Conferenceon Networks and Communication (NetCom), Springer, pp. 477-488, December 2012.
- Monika Agarwal, “A secure novel text steganographic approach: Unaltered cover,” National Conference on Emerging Trends in
Computer Science and Information Systems (NCETCSIS), pp. 141-145, March 2015.
Area of Interest
Information hiding, Text Steganography.
error: Content is protected !!