Krishna Kumar Sharma
- Krishna Kumar Sharma
Krishna Kumar SharmaAssistant Professor
- M.Sc. Mathematics,
- M.Phil. Mathematics
- Ph.D. (pursuing) Application of Generalized Fibonacci Sequences and their Properties
Graph Theory, Numerical Analysis, Complex Analysis, Differential & Integral calculus, Discrete Mathematics.Number Theory, Application of Fibonacci sequence in Calculus
- GATE- Mathematics
- Member of OPSEARCH
- 4 International research publications
- 7 Research papers presented & published in proceedings of national conferences
- Secured fourth position in merit list of M. Sc. (in 1995 Pt. R. S. .S University, Raipur (C., G.)).
- Co-author of four text books of engineering mathematics (By Kataria & Bhavya publications)
- 12 certifications of Coursera Courses of various countries.
- 5 certifications of NPTEL.
- Co-author of one Chapter in international book.
- Two ATAL online FDP attended.
- Was deputed for evaluation of all papers of Mathematics of AKTU and DCE syllabus.
- Was member of organizing committee of national/international conferences in our college IPEC, GZB.
- Convener of Parichay â€œ2018â€ (Fresherâ€™s Party in IPEC).
- Attended various offline/online FDP.
List of Publications
- Krishna Kumar Sharma and Vikas Panwar, â€œGeneralized Coupled Fibonacci Sequences of rth Order and their Propertiesâ€, International Journal of Computer Applications 87(6), 28-30, (2014), [Google Scholar, and DOAJ] DOI: 10.5120/15230-3756 . ISSN 0975-8887 https://research.ijcaonline.org/volume87/number8/pxc3893756.pdf
- Krishna Kumar Sharma â€œOn Extension of Generalized Fibonacci Functionâ€ International Journal of Advanced and Applied Sciences (IJAAS), 5(7), 58-63 (2018)
[Web of Science, Clarivate analytics, ESCI] https://doi.org/10.21833/ijaas.2018.07.008.
- Krishna Kumar Sharma â€œSome Identities of Generalized Fibonacci Sequence Containing Higher Powersâ€ Mayfeb Journal of Mathematics, 1 (2018) 1-5. [Google Scholar]http://www.mayfeb.com/OJS/index.php/MAH/article/view/597. ISSN 2371-6193.
- Krishna Kumar Sharma and Vikas Panwar â€œOn Tetranacci Function and Tetranacci Numbersâ€, International Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science, 15(3), 923-932(2020). [Scopus Indexed, Web of Science].http://ijmcs.future-in-tech.net/15.3/R-KrishnaSharma.pdf . ISSN - 1814-0424/1814-0432
- Krishna Kumar Sharma â€œGeneralized Tribonacci Function and Tribonacci Numbersâ€ International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), 9(1), 1313-1316(2020).https://www.ijrte.org/wpcontent/uploads/papers/v9i1/F7640038620.pdf. ISSN: 2277-3878 (Online)
- Amit Awasthi and Krishna Kumar Sharma â€œConformable Derivative of Fibonacci Polynomialsâ€ Communicated in Chaos Solitons and Fractals [SCI, Web of Science] 2019
Reputed International Conference Presentations
- Krishna Kumar Sharma â€œGeneralized Tribonacci Function and Tribonacci Numbersâ€, presented in International Conference on Soft Computing and Mathematical Modelling (ICSCMM) (December 22-23, 2018).
- Krishna Kumar Sharma â€œDeformable Derivative of Fibonacci Polynomialsâ€, has been presented in 3rd International Conference on â€œModern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science & Technology (M3HPCST-2020)â€ Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad (January 09-11, 2020).ISBN 978-81-931463-2-3.
Area of Interest
Applications of Fibonacci Sequence in Number Theory and in Fractional Calculus.
error: Content is protected !!