- B.Sc (PCM)
- MBA (Marketing & Finance)
20 yearsof teaching experience in the field of Management subjects & Entrepreneurship Development with real time examples, simulations and case-based studies.
Subject of Interest
Entrepreneurship Development, Managerial Economics, Industrial Management, Entrepreneurship, Industrial Psychology, Industrial Sociology, Constitution of India: Law and Engineering, Indian Tradition, Culture and Society & Universal Human Values and Professional Ethics.
- Publication of research papers in national and international conferences.
- Coordination & Conduction of Various Faculty development Programs, Students Development Programs in the area of Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- Attended more than 15 faculty development programs on issues of Management and Universal Human Values & Professional Ethics.
- Mentoring done for 11 Start-ups funded by MSME, Govt. of India
- Represented Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad as IPEC is well established and Successful Value Education Cell Established Under the Banner of AKTU, Lucknow in 1st National Conference on Universal Human Values in Higher Education: Developing Holistic Perspective (More than 100 Institute Participated), IET Lucknow July 6-8, 2018
- Resource Person in Various Workshops on Universal Human Values & Professional Ethics, Management & Entrepreneurship Development organized by AKTU, Lucknow, IITR, MSME, DST, NIESBUD-Noida Etc.
Area of Interest
Entrepreneurship Development & General Management