- Meenakshi Sharma
Meenakshi SharmaHOD-ECE & Dean - Student Welfare
- B.E.:E & C
- M.Tech:Communication Systems
Subject of Interest
Integrated Circuits(Digital and Analog), Microwave Engineering, Switching
theory and Logic Circuits, Principles of Communication, Electronics Engineering.
- Manish Zadoo, Meenakshi Sharma, "Patch Antenna Designing using Substrate Integrated
Circuit", International Journal of Engineering Technology, Management And Applied Sciences:
volume 4, Issue 5,pp.289-292, May 2016.
- Meenakshi Sharma, Adil Siddiqui, "RFID based Mobiles: Next Generation Application", Proc.
of 2nd IEEE International The Conference on Information Management and Engineering
(ICIME), pp. 222-227, April 2010.
- Adil Siddiqui, Meenakshi Sharma, Manish Zadoo, Salil Khare," Performance Improvement in
Noisy Image Enhancement", International Journal of Computer Applications 1(27):34-35,
- Meenakshi Sharma, "Decision feedback equalizer (DFE) with space time spreading in
WCDMA", Proc. of IEEE international conference on innovative technologies, PDM
Engineering College, Bahadurgarh, Haryana ,2009.
- Meenakshi Sharma, “ Parallel model combination using wideband filters in automatic speech
recognition” ,Proc. of CSI sponsored National Conference at Bhartiya Vidya Peeth, New Delhi.
- Meenakshi Sharma, “ Substrate Integrated Circuits- A new era in millimeter range” Proc. of
ICWET 2011, Thakur College of Engineering and Technology, Mumbai , 25th and 26th February
- Meenakshi Sharma, " New Trends in Design and Development of Optical Nano-Biosensors",
in AKGEC Journal of Technology,Vol. 5, No.1, Jan-June 2014.
- Meenakshi Sharma, " A Reconfigurable gm-C Ladder Base-Band Filter for WLAN, IEEE
802.11a/b/g with Temperature Compensation", AKGEC Journal of Technology,Vol. 5, No.2,
- Presented a paper titled “ ICT, making Governments more responsive” on 4th April 2009 at ITS,
- Meenakshi Sharma, “Robots get Smarter when connected to cloud”,Proc. of National
conference at Maharaja Agrasain Institute Ghaziabad , March 2011.
- Meenakshi Sharma," Electronic Judicial System", Proc.of National Conference on Computing
for National Devopment, BVP,New Delhi,2010.
- Published a book titled “Basic Electronics Engineering Made Easy” With Cengage India Limited,
formerly Thomson Press addressing universities on all India basis which has been a grand success.
error: Content is protected !!