- Ritu Agarwal
Ritu AgarwalAssistant Professor
- B.Tech :Electronics and Telecommunication CSE
- M.Tech :Microelectronics
- PhD : Optical network (Pursuing)
Subject of Interest
Analog and Digital communication
Information Theory and coding
- mita Agnihotri, Ritu Agarwal,â€Mobile Hazardneous and its adverse effectsâ€, International Conference on Advancement of electronic s and Communication engineering, Jan, 2021.
- Ritu Agarwal and Richa Bhatia, "Performance Analysis of Elastic Optical Network using different Modulation Formats," 2020 International Conference on Intelligent Engineering and Management (ICIEM), London, United Kingdom, 2020, pp. 234-239, doi: 10.1109/ICIEM48762.2020.9160310.
- Shruti Awasthi, Raghav Aggarwal, Sheetal Sharma, Ankita Dang ,Ritu Agarwal,â€An Accident Identification and Alerting System,â€ 4th National Conference on Recent trends in Electronics and Electrical Engineering,June,2020
- Pranjali Bhatnagar, Priyanka Singh, Ritika Kapoor, Ritu Agarwal , â€œAnalysis of OFDM Using Different Modulation Techniquesâ€, 4th National Conference on Recent trends in Electronics and Electrical Engineering,June,2020
- Ritu Agarwal, Richa Bhatia, â€œReview of Mixed Line rate and elastic optical network ,â€IEEE International Conference INDIACom-2019
- Ritu Agarwal, D.C. Dubkariya,â€Design and Simulation of Circular sector Microstrip antenna,â€ International Journal of Knowledge Engineering and Technology, vol 1, no.1-2, January-December,2012.
- Done NPTEL course in Principles of Communication
- Book Published on â€œPrinciples of Communicationâ€ with Pearson in the year 2013.
Areas of Interest:
Communication and Optical Network
error: Content is protected !!