- Shafali Jagga
Shafali JaggaAssistant Professor
- B.Tech : ECE.
- M.Tech : VLSI Design
- Ph.D : Pursuing
Subject of Interest
VLSI Technology and Design, VLSI Design, Switching Theory and Logic Design, Digital System Design using VHDL, ASIC Design, Computer Architecture and Organization, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers.
- Shared knowledge as a Resource Person during 10 Days Online- Skill Enhancement program on Digital System Design using HDLs (VHDL and Verilog) held from 12th Jul, 2021 to 23rd Jul, 2021.
- 1. Atul Kumar, Bhartendu Chaturvedi, and Shafali Jagga, “New CMOS Compatible Realizations of Grounded/Floating L, C Multiplier and FDNC Simulators,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-022-02207-z (SCI, I.F.-2.31).
- Shivani Yadav, Shalini Singh and Shafali Jagga,“A Survey on Neuromorphic Computing with Beyond CMOS Technologies” – Sambodhi (UGC Care Journal) ISSN: vol. 44, No. 02, 2249-666, January-March (2021)
- Upasana Roy Chaudhary, Shafali Jagga,"VHDL Implementation of Reed Solomon (32,28) Encoder and Decoder", International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJARECE) Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2016 - ISSN:2278 -909X
- 1. Atul Kumar, Bhartendu Chaturvedi, and Shafali Jagga, “A New High Performance Active Building Block Suitable for Low Voltage Low Power Signal Processing,” IC3-2022: Proceedings of the 2022 Fourteenth International Conference on Contemporary Computing, pp. 685–688, Aug 2022, https://doi.org/10.1145/3549206.3549320
- Atul Kumar, Bhartendu Chaturvedi, and Shafali Jagga, “VDTA-based Orthogonally and Electronically Controllable Mixed Mode Third-Order Quadrature Oscillator,” 2022 8th International Conference on Signal Processing and Communication (ICSC), Noida, India, pp. 534-537, , 2022, doi: 10.1109/ICSC56524.2022.10009438.
- Shivani Yadav, Shalini Singh, Shafali Jagga,"A Survey on Neuromorphic Computing with Beyond CMOS Technologies", International Conference on Intelligent Systems Electrical and Communication Technology" (ICISECT-21) on 09th & 10th April, 2021 - ISBN :978-93-83470-37-2
National Conference (4)
- Uddeshya Kumar, Vikas Chauhan, Surya Kant Choudhary, Shubham Jain, and Shafali Jagga, “Single Precision Floating Point Unit (FPU) Based on IEEE 754 Standard Using Verilog,” IPEC Journal of Science & Technology, Vol. 01(01), pp.11-16, Feb 2022.
- Shafali Jagga, V. K. Lamba, B. S Dhaliwal and N.K. Agrawal, "Design and Study of MEMS Based Capacitive, Piezoresistive and Piezoelectric Pressure Sensors" in SIRT Journal of Engineering, Management & Pharmaceuticals Sciences, JEMPS Vol.1,Issue 1, 2011.
NPTEL Certification (3)
- Mayank Shrivastava, Sarosh, Shaheen Akhtar, Shivam Singh, Shafali Jagga, "-bit ALU with PCB Implementation" awarded as best paper in 4th National Conference on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2020) held on 25th -26th June, 2020 at Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
- Harsh Kumar Singh, Kartik Gupta, Gaurav Singh, Dheeraj Sharma, "Magic Mirror using RASPBERRY Pi" in 2nd National Conference on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (NCRTEEE-2018) held on 5th -6th April, 2018 at Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
- Shafali Jagga, V.K.Lamba, B.S.Dhaliwal, "Design and study of MEMS Based Pressure Sensors" in National Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems (NCECS-2013) held on 5th -6th April, 2013 at Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad.
- Shafali Jagga, B.S.Dhaliwal, V.K.Lamba, "Design and Comparison of Micromachined Electromagnetic and Piezoelectric Pressure Sensors" in National Conference on Recent Advances in Electronics and Communication Technology held on 4th-5th March, 2011 at GNDEC, Ludhiana.
- Microprocessors and Microcontrollers - Elite + Gold Topper (Top 1%)
- Switching Circuits and Logic Design - Elite + Gold Topper (Top 1%)
- Digital Circuits - Elite + Gold-Topper (Top 1%)
Areas of Interest:
VLSI Design and Embedded System
error: Content is protected !!