- Pursuing PhD - Amity University.
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. PCM
16 yearsof teaching experience in Engineering College.
Subject of Interest:
Numerical techniques, Discrete Mathematics
- Mhd flow of carreau nanofluid towards stagnation point under thermophoresis and brownian motion effect with newtonian heating condition. J P Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer Volume 21, number 2, 2020, pages 183-202(indexing: Scopus)
- Application of Fuzzy Logic in Operation Management Research, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, ISSN 2250-3153, Volume 4, Issue 10, October 2014.
- ) MHD Stagnation Point Flow of Micropolar Fluid on a Vertical Plate. Presented in 5th Rajasthan Science Congress, National Conference on Science & Technology for Sustainable Development of State of Rajasthan.13th- 15th October, 2017.
- Unsteady Flow along a Stretching Sheet in the Presence of Transverse Magnetic Field. Presented in International Conference On â€œInnovative Approach in Applied Physical, Mathematical/Statistical, Chemical Sciences and Emerging Energy Technology for Sustainable Developmentâ€ (APMSCSET-2017) on 15th January, 2017. Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Unsteady Ferromagnetic Liquid Flow and Heat Transfer Analysis Over a Stretching Sheet, presented in the International Conference on Sustainable Computing in Science, Technology & Management (SUSCOM-2019) Amity University, Rajasthan, India from February 26 - 28, 2019.
- Slip Effect on an Unsteady Ferromagnetic Fluid Flow Towards Stagnation Point Over a Stretching Sheet. Presented paper in 3rd International onference on Modern Mathematical Methods and High Performance Computing in Science & Technology-2020 organized by Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad, Jan 9, 2020 - Jan 11, 2020.
Area of Interest:
Fluid Dynamics, Boolean algebra.