- Rumi Rastogi
Rumi RastogiAssistant Professor
- B.Tech :Electronics & Communication
- M.Tech :VLSI Design
- PhD :Low Power VLSI Design
International Journals (05)
International Conferences (04)
- Rumi Rastogi, Sujata Pandey, Mridula Gupta, â€œDesign Techniques for Power-Gated Nanoscale Low Power Circuitsâ€ Micro and Nanosystems, Vol. 11, No. 2, 2019, pages: 1-10 (Scopus Indexed)
- Rumi Rastogi, Sujata Pandey, Mridula Gupta, â€œLow Leakage Optimization Techniques for Multi-threshold CMOS Circuitsâ€, Accepted in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology-Asia, vol. 9, pages 1 â€“ 13, 2019 (Scopus Indexed)
- Rumi Rastogi, Sujata Pandey â€œNovel Design Techniques for Noise-Tolerant Power-Gated CMOS Circuitsâ€ Journal of Semiconductors, Vol. 38, No. 1, Jan-2017 pages:(015001)1-7.(Scopus Indexed)
- Rumi Rastogi and Sujata Pandey, â€œA Novel Multi-Threshold CMOS Based 64-Bit Adder Design in 45nm CMOS Technology for Low Power Applicationâ€, International Journal of Simulation Systems, Science & Technology, Vol. 17, No. 33, pages: 14.1-14, 2017 (Scopus Indexed)
- Satender Vats and Rumi Rastogi, â€œGround bounce noise minimization in low power MTCMOS circuits in 45nm technology,â€ International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJARECE) Volume 5, Issue 4, April 2016.
- Rumi Rastogi, Sujata Pandey and Mridula Gupta â€œA New Charge-Recycling Approach for Reactivation-Noise Reductionâ€, IEEE Third International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics, IC3I- Oct. 2018, Amity University Gurgaon.
- Rumi Rastogi and Dr. Sujata Pandey â€œImplementing Low Power Dynamic Adders in MTCMOS Technologyâ€, IEEE International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems, ICECS-2015, Coimbatore, India.
- Rumi Rastogi and Dr. Sujata Pandey â€œLeakage power reduction in MTCMOS based high speed addersâ€, IEEE International Conference on Computer, Communication and Control, IC-4-2015, Indore, India.
- Rumi Rastogi, â€œA new linear CMOS transconductorâ€, International Conference on Wireless networks and Embedded systems WECON 2009, 23rd and 24th oct, 2009, Chandigarh, India.
Areas of Interest:
error: Content is protected !!