- Sudhir Dawra
20 years experience teaching courses on undergraduate and postgraduate levels
Subject of Interest
Mobile Computing, Wireless Communication, Computer Networks
1. Publications in reputed Journals
2. Faculty Development Program/STTP/workshop/Conferences Organized:
- Sudhir Dawra “A comprehensive review of bilirubin determination methods with special emphasis on biosensors” in International Journal of Process Biochemistry, Nov, 2019 Vol.86, pp.165 – 174, DOI.org/10.1016/j.procbio.2019.10.034. (SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 2.883) [ISSN:- 00329592, 13595113]
- Sudhir Dawra “Synthesis, characterization and immobilization of bilirubin oxidase nanoparticles (BOxNPs) with enhanced activity: application for serum bilirubin determination in jaundice patients” in Enzyme and Microbial Technology (SCI Indexed Journal, Impact Factor 3.448) [ISSN:- 0141-0229]
- Sudhir Dawra “A Fuzzy Rule Based Approach for Test Case Selection Probability Estimation in Regression Testing” in International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering and Technology, 2019 Vol.11 No.3, pp.391 – 408, DOI: 10.1504/IJCAET.2019.099336. [ISSN:- (Print): 1757-2657, (Online): 1757-2665]
- Sudhir Dawra “A Hybrid Technique for Selection and Minimization of Test Cases in Regression Testing” in International Journal of Recent Advances in Computer Science and Communications (Formerly Recent Patents on Computer Science), July 2019 Vol.12 No.1, pp.1-12, DOI : 10.2174/2213275912666190716111230. (SCOPUS Indexed Journal) [ISSN:- (Print): 2666-2558, (Online): 2666-2566]
- Sudhir Dawra “Green Factors of Referential Value based Software Component Repository” in International Journal of Cloud Computing in 2020, Vol.9 No.2/3, pp.178 - 188. (Inderscience) (SCOPUS Indexed Journal) [ISSN:- (Print): 2043-9989, (Online): 2043-9997]
- Sudhir Dawra “Proposing a Referential Model for Software Development using Software Component Repository” in Journal of Critical Reviews in July, 2020 VOL 7, ISSUE 18, 2020, ISSN- 2394-5125. (SCOPUS Indexed Journal)
- Sudhir Dawra “Deployment of remote-access open VPN server with AES-256 bit private keys on RASPBERRY-Pi” in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, Vol. 29, No. 7s, (2020)(Special Issue), pp. 5919-5927. (SCOPUS Indexed Journal)
- Sudhir Dawra “Optimized the Performance of Butterworth Band Stop Filter” in Journal of Natural Remedies (Vol. 21, No. 5 (S1),(2020), ISSN: 2320-3358 (e), 0972-5547(p), pp 68-74 (SCOPUS Indexed Journal)
3. Faculty Development Program/STTP/workshop attended:
- Staff Development Programme on “Microsoft Technologies” dated 11th & 12th December 2014 Organised as Convener in Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.
- 2 weeks Faculty Entrepreneurship Development Programme Sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India & National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board organized between 26th December, 2017 to 8th January 2018 (Two Weeks).
- Workshop on Cyber Security” at Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, in Collaboration of Innovative Ideas Infotech on 7th February, 2015.
- National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computer Science & Information Technology on 23rd April, 2008 at Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology, Faridabad (Haryana) as co-convener.
- 27th National conference on Digital Technology to Digital Economy at Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi on 17th February, 2017 as Convener.
Honors and Awards Received:
- FDP on Effective Use of ICT in Transforming Traditional Learning and Development of MOOCs organised by Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Patiala between 1st June, 2018- 3rd June, 2018.
- 2 weeks Faculty Entrepreneurship Development Programme Sponsored by Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India & National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board between 22nd December, 2016 to 4th January 2017 (Two Weeks) at Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi.
- FDP on Human Values-“Recharge your Soul” organised by Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad between 18th -19th May 2011.
- FDP on Emerging Technologies organised by Tata Consultancy Services in Collaboration with Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computers Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi on 3rd March 2012.
- FDP on “Big Data Computing” organised by IBM in Collaboration with Institute of Management Studies, Ghaziabad on 22nd November 2014.
- Microsoft Faculty Connect Summer Symposium organised by Microsoft Corporation India (Pvt.) Limited, Gurgaon on 26th-27th June, 2014.
- FDP on “Changing Paradigm in Education in Digital Age” under the Aegis of GGSIP University between 20th February 2017 to 25th February 2017 (One Week) at Sant Hari Dass College of Higher Education, New Delhi.
- FDP on “ Emerging Trends in the fields of Management, Journalism, Education and Law sponsored by MSME- Technology Development Centre, Agra (Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) between 22nd May 2017 to 31st May 2017 at Kasturi Ram College of Higher Education, Narela, Delhi.
- FDP on “Innovative Teaching Approaches in Management & Education” at Delhi Institute of Rural Development, Delhi from 18th Dec 2017 to 24th Dec 2017 (One Week).
- Faculty Development Programme on “Fundamentals of Student Centered Learning Environments and Outcome Based Education” Sponsored by Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency (HAREDA), Govt. of Haryana between 13th January, 2020 to 17th January 2020 (One Week) at Mewat Engineering College, Nuh (Haryana).
- Faculty Development Programme on “Natural Language Processing” Sponsored by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India under the Scheme of financial assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academics through National Knowledge Network between 6th January, 2020 to 10th January 2020 (One Week) at NIT, Patna.
- Faculty Development Programme on “Data Science using R” organised by NITTTR, Chandigarh (Online) from 11th May, 2020 to 15th May, 2020 (One Week).
- Faculty Development Programme on “Big Data Analytics” organised by NITTTR, Chandigarh (Online) from 18th May, 2020 to 22nd May, 2020 (One Week).
- Faculty Development Programme on “Outcome Based Curriculum Design” organised by NITTTR, Chandigarh (Online) from 1st June, 2020 to 5th June, 2020 (One Week).
- Faculty Development Programme on “Cryptography & Network Security” organised by Panimalar Institute of Technology, Chennai- (Online) from 11th May, 2020 to 15th May, 2020 (One Week).
- Award of Best Teacher (2010) for giving 100% result of Teaching Post Graduate Students of Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad. (Uttar Pradesh)
- Appreciation Letter from Allahabad Bank, Rohini for organizing Vigilance Awareness Week from 30th October to 4th November, 2017.
- Appreciation Letter from NAFEN, Delhi and Department of Science and Technology, National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB) for organizing Faculty Entrepreneurship Development Programme from 26th December 2017 to 8th January, 2018.
- Appreciation Letter from Rotary Club of Delhi Rajdhani (District 3011), Delhi for organizing Blood Donation Camp on 21st February, 2018.
- Appreciation Letter from Regional Directorate of NSS, New Delhi for Best NSS Program Officer for Participation and contribution in Surgical Strike Program on 28th -29th September, 2018 at India Gate, New Delhi.
- Appreciation Letter from Bhagwant University, Ajmer for Guiding the Research Scholar and providing the expertise in Computer Science Subject on 27th July, 2017.
error: Content is protected !!