Shaping Engineers and Leaders for Future
With the continuous change in the world’s economy, job market is becoming very competitive. To cope up with this competition talent, skill and experience should be an integral part of an individual’s personality.
Internship is an opportunity to learn skills and technique in the area of your interest. It provides practical experience for beginners in profession by integrating classroom knowledge and theory with practical application and skills developed with real life scenarios. Students gone through internships develop interpersonal skills, team-working skills, professionalism and management experience and also improve their communication, confidence and self-efficacy. Employers value the Interpersonal skills as interns are perceived to require less need for socialization or training which help them adjust to the work environment. Knowledge sharing is more likely to occur if interns who join professional communities are assisted by well–connected mentors who can help them integrate into the community. Moreover internship prepares a student to cope with the challenges of the work environment and helps in accelerating the performance of a student as a professional.
With this idea of improving the skills and enhancing the technical hands of our students’ college is conducting various summer internship programs in different domains.
Summer Training Program on LabVIEW
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering conduct Summer Training Program on LABVIEW
Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench (LabVIEW) is a system-design platform and development environment for a visual programming language from National Instruments.Its key innovation is that it uses graphical diagrams rather than lines of text which makes it more intuitive for engineers and excellent for parallel programming. Areas where LabVIEW excels are:
- Parallel processing
- Measurement data visualization as graphs
- are super straightforward.
- Ease of interfacing with instrumentation
- Ease of interfacing over different communication links
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The objective of the course was to familiarize participants in introducing and exploring LabVIEW software. The student will develop the basic understanding of LabVIEW programming& hands on Virtual Instrumentation.The course enables the student on how to approach for solving engineering problems using LabVIEW and will provide a foundation in use of Software for real time applications.
|Duration||Four Weeks Weeks|
|Target Participants||ECE & EN Students|
|Training Partner||NI-IPEC LabVIEW Academy|
|Trainer||Mr. Himanshu Tripathi & Ms.ShaillyKhanna|
After the completion of the program student will be technically sound in the basics of LabVIEW and will able to
- Use LabVIEW software for instrument control, measurement, data acquisition and data handling.
- Experiment with different design techniques, plotting data ways, and user interface.
- Apply single- and multiple-loop design patterns for application functionality.
- Develop basic applications in the LabVIEW graphical programming environment.
- Design, implement, and distribute stand-alone applications using LabVIEW.
Summer Training Program on AUTOCAD
Department of Civil Engineering conducted three Weeks Summer Training Program on AUTOCAD
AutoCAD is a computer-aided software drafting program. It is used for a number of applications like creating blueprints for buildings, bridges, automobiles and computer chips to name a few. AutoCAD is 2D and 3D computer aided drafting software application. It is commercial software. Since 1982 it was a desktop application. Since 2010, it is also available as a mobile, web and cloud-based app and known as AutoCAD 360.
.OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The objective of the course was to introduce participants to the Fundamentals of Building Material and Construction Practices. To make students learn and understand the tools, Shortcuts, commands used in AutoCAD for Drafting Different Buildings. (Residential, Institutional, and Commercial)
|Target Participants||CE & ME Students|
|Training Partner||Lelogix Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Trainer||Vaibhav Dutt Sharma & Civil Department Faculties|
- To understand the fundamental concepts of Building Material & Construction
- To understand planning of Buildings as per NBC 2016
- To identify Tools, Shortcut and commands in AUTOCAD
- To Develop plan and draft a live project of 3BHK Residential Apartment
- To Develop plan and draft a live project of Hospital Building
- To Develop plan and draft a live project of Industrial Building
Summer Training Program on Machine Learning
Department of Computer Science Engineering & Information and Technology conducts Summer Training Program on MACHINE LEARNING
Machine Learning is a growing field that is used when searching the web, placing ads, credit scoring, stock trading and for many other applications.Machine learning is a type of Artificial Intelligence (AI) that allows software applications to become more accurate in predicting outcomes without being explicitly programmed. The basic premise of machine learning is to build algorithms that can receive input data and use statistical analysis to predict an output value within an acceptable range.
OBJECTIVE OF THE TRAINING PROGRAM
The Objective of the course to expose the Students in emerging technologies in the areas of Machine Learning, Data Science & analytics. It provides practical knowledge to the students that enable immediate and effective participation in Machine Learning Techniques, Data Science and other Analytics Projects. Students will develop basic understanding of python programming, Machine learning algorithms using concept of Regression, Classification, Time Series modeling and much more. This program will help students to examine “why algorithms play an essential role in Big Data Analytics”
|Target Participants||II Year CSE & IT Students|
|Training Partner||MCN Solution Private Limited|
|Trainer||CSE & IT Faculty|
Students, at the end of this Training, will be technically competent in the basics and the fundamental concepts of Machine Learning such as:
- Understand Python Programming concepts.
- Understand components of a machine learning algorithm.
- Apply Machine Learning Algorithms to build and evaluate models on Real time Data Set.
- How to prepare and clean data, deal with missing data and create custom data analysis solutions for different industries.
- Students in groups will able to build projects on Real time Datasets with the help of Trainer.