Lab 1- Analysis and Design Lab (C-131)
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Nidhi Gupta Technical Staff: Mr. Pankaj Yadav
- To implement and understand the various types of data structures and their practical usage in the field of computer science.
- To understand the concepts of system software like compilers and how they perform translation of a program.
- To understand the concepts of operating systems and how to develop applications under different platforms and computing environments.
- To be able to develop and analyze algorithms for solving computing problems with respect to their time and space complexities.
Lab 2- Computational Intelligence Lab (C-133)
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Archana Bhalla Technical Staff: Mr. Amit Tyagi
- To learn various networking fundamentals and tools like NS3
- To know various techniques of symmetric and asymmetric cryptographic techniques, mathematical background, block ciphers, and digital signature.
- To provide a strong formal foundation in database concepts, technology, and practice to the participants to groom them into well-informed database application developers.
Lab 3- Application Development Lab (C-130)
Faculty Incharge: Mr. Binu Vargis Technical Staff: Mr. Harish Kumar
- To make students to develop applications using Object Oriented Concepts and also to develop web applications.
Lab 4- Project And E-Yantra Lab (C-122)
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Bindu Rani Technical Staff: Mr. Vipin Kumar
- The general objective of the project lab is to provide a platform for advance employment potential of graduates and enhance innovativeness by implementing their ideas through their projects.
Lab 5- Machine Learning Lab (C-105)
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Preeti Sharma Technical Staff: Mr. Pankaj Yadav
- The goal of this lab is to learn the fundamentals of developing Android Applications
- To provide a strong formal foundation in data mining concepts and practice to the participants to extract, transform and load any data set.
Lab 6- Skill Development Lab (C-117)
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Ragini Karwayun Technical Staff: Mr. Amitabh Kumar
- The objective of the Skill Lab is to make students familiar with basic principles of various computational methods of advanced data processing and problem-solving techniques
Lab 7- Industrial Simulation Lab (C-118)
Faculty Incharge: Dr. Kamal Upreti Technical Staff: Mr. Jitendra Kumar
- The objective of the Industrial Simulation Lab is to meet the needs of industry by preparing students with the skills the employer needs
Lab 8- Internet Lab (O-031)
Faculty Incharge: Ms. Monika Sainger Technical Staff: Mr. Arbind Sharma
- The main objective of this lab is to give Internet browsing facility to students so that students can explore their Subjects and the related field of interest.
Lab 9- Logic Programming Lab (B-206)
Faculty Incharge: Mr. Pushpendra Singh Technical Staff: Mr. Vipin Kumar
- To develop programs in various types of languages like symbolic programming, functional etc.
- To develop logical programming skills in students.
Lab 10- Software Engineering Lab (B-208)
Faculty Incharge: Mr. Pushpendra Singh Technical Staff: Mr. Kumar Gupta
- To get the hands-on experience on software engineering tools such as MS Project for effective use in different phases of s/w development life cycle.
error: Content is protected !!