Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- To provide the Graduates a thorough knowledge in the key principles and practices of Electrical & Electronics Engineering for their successful career.
- To equip the Graduates with skills required to successfully handle the problems of Electrical, Electronics and allied industries.
- To provide adequate facilities so that the Graduates acquire enough knowledge to actively engage in learning, understanding and applying innovative ideas and technologies for contributing in research & development or pursuing higher studies.
- To create among the Graduates the curiosity and ability to keep learning throughout life to be adaptive to the world of constantly evolving technologies and be globally competitive.
- To provide interdisciplinary and value based engineering education so that Graduates develop good communication skills, managerial skills, team spirit, leadership qualities and be responsible to environment & society along with professional competency.
- Engineering Knowledge:Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identity, formulate, review the literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science, and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
- Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis, and interpretation of data and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage:Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply to reason informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to oneâ€™s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life Long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadcast of technological change.
Graduates will be able to demonstrate proficiency in:
- PSO1.Understanding and utilizing the knowledge of electrical machines, power electronics, control system, integrated circuits and communication systems in collaboration with power system in an innovative way to achieve the desired outcome.
- PSO2.To explore the scientific theories, methodologies and latest technological advancement in the field of renewable/green energy and there use in professional way to find out implementable solutions to the existing and upcoming challenges in the energy sector.
- PSO3.Use of technologies like PLC, transducers and process controllers by using them judicially in industrial applications. Ability to use latest software for design, simulation studies and detailed analysis of electrical and electronics systems.
error: Content is protected !!