- Engineering Knowledge :Apply the knowledge of mathematics , science , engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis :Identify , formulate , review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics , natural science and engineering sciences .
- Design / Development of Solutions:Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural , societal and environmental considerations .
- Conduct Investigations of Complex problems:Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage :Create , Select , and apply appropriate techniques , resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations .
- The Engineer and Society :Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal , health , safety , legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice .
- Environment and Sustainability:Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of , and need for sustainable development .
- Ethics:Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice .
- Individual and Team Work:Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings .
- Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with the society at large , such as , being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation , make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance:Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work , as a member and leader in a team , to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life Long Learning:Recognize the need for , and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life long learning in the broadcast of technological change .
- PSO1:Ability to apply fundamentals of Information Technology for Engineering Solutions in accordance with industrial demand using the domains of applied science, algorithms, databases, networking, security, machine learning and data analytics.
- PSO2:Ability to employ modern computer languages with focus on open platforms to develop innovative solutions in the field of SMACS (social, mobile, analytics, cloud and security) with professional behavior and ethics.
The Program Educational Objectives of the U.G. program in the Department of Information Technology at Inderprastha Engineering College are:
- PEO 1:To develop computing professionals aiming at diverse range of careers as engineers, consultants, and entrepreneurs.
- PEO 2: To enable students to progress through higher degree in engineering, management, research and other professionally related fields.
- PEO 3: To prepare students to Re-learn, innovate and excel in ever-changing global economical and technological environment.
- PEO 4: To inculcate high ethical and technical standards preparing socially responsive individuals with human values.
error: Content is protected !!